Luxury English Breakfast Tea | Pure BOP Ceylon Tea, 125g
Ingredients: Ceylon Black BOP Tea
Broken Orange Pekoe (BOP): This tea consists of small sized broken Orange Pekoe leaves.(see the image)
The dark brown leaf evolving into a bright coppery infusion confirms the fine heritage of this tea. 125g tea is packed in a beautiful artistic canister is unblended and natural.
A superior full-bodied BOP tea with neat, well-made leaf of medium size and deep colour from carefully selected seasonal production.
Mild and amazing aromatic in taste, with dark cup and a slightly sweet flavour.
1. Fill kettle with fresh water, then heat.
2. Warm your teapot with a little hot water, discard, place your tea leaves in teapot, allowing heat of the pot to release bouquet of the tea leaves.
3. Heat water to rolling boil (212°). Steep 1 teaspoon (2.5 g/8 oz. cup) up to 5 minutes.
Processing: Carefully harvested high grown single estate tea made with mild dried tender leaves .
- ✅ Premium Broken Orange Pekoe (BOP) Ceylon Black tea from a single estate,Carefully crafted by our tea masters for high end use, its a gifted tea for special functions
- ✅ RISK-FREE PURCHASE : ISO Standard Certified: Possible Green (Pvt) is an ISO certified company, which produces herbal teas with 100% Natural ingredients.
- A single estate breakfast tea, Pure Ceylon Premium BOP ,ranked at in the very TOP tier of tea
- Broken Orange Pekoe Special Tea offered by LIFETONE TEA is a special grade of BOP tea, manufactured using tender leaf & buds. This finest grade consists of neat smaller broken leaf particles without fiber or anyother particles
- The grade, BOP, enables a stronger flavour when brewed, boasting notes best described as bold, full and brisk.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed–it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Orders can take up to 2 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information. Please note that monogrammed items take up to four weeks to ship, no matter what shipment type is chosen. Please also note that in some cases, your order may arrive in multiple shipments (i.e., in the case of pre-order, backorder, and monogrammed/personalized items).
Where We Ship
We currently ship to U.S. addresses including Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories. We do not ship to PO Boxes/APO/FPO addresses. We now ship to Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Italy and we are working on expanding to other countries soon. Please note, not all items can ship to all countries. Non-US shipping eligibility is indicated on the item detail page. Thank you so much for your patience as we expand our international presence.